Take 3’s CEO Clean Up is back, and this year is set to be bigger and better than ever!
On Friday 7 May 2021, our CEO Clean Up is heading to Sydney following successful equivalents on the Central Coast.
CEOs and business leaders from around New South Wales will be out in force at Manly Cove Beach to show leadership on sustainability. The unique event encourages CEOs, directors and business owners to roll up their sleeves and join one of our clean ups, while also raising money to support our work to rid the world of plastic pollution through education and action.
Past events on the Central Coast have proved a big success with 90 CEOs and business leaders attending, collecting nearly 500kgs of litter and raising more than $36,000 for Take 3.
Funds raised from the CEO Clean-Up help Take 3 to deliver vital education programs in schools, surf clubs and communities around Australia. Specifically, you’re helping us to achieve a major goal of educating three million school children by 2025.
Who can participate?
- CEOs, directors, business owners and leaders on the Central Coast, NSW can participate in the clean-up event.
- Members of their organisations, friends and family are encouraged to participate by donating to their fundraising efforts.
How does it work?
- Nominate a CEO here.
- Once a CEO has been registered, they appear on the website and can track how much money they have raised for Take 3 on the leaderboard!
- You can donate to their fundraising campaign and watch them climb the leaderboard!
When is the event?
- Friday 7 May 2021
- 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Manly Cove Beach (The Sydney event is supported by My Fast Ferry, owned and operated by NRMA, with all participants invited to join a fast ferry from Sydney’s Circular Quay to Manly for the clean-up.)
Is the event COVID safe?
- Yes. Take 3 is taking the necessary precautions as outlined by NSW Government to deliver a COVID safe event. You can read more about our COVID safe plan here