School holidays are just around the corner in Australia, so we’ve developed a fun holiday film project for secondary students. My Ocean Home project is inspired by Take 3 youth ambassador, Beau Baillie.
Beau Baillie is a 14 year old from Sydney who is an active participant of the Take 3 for the Sea community. Beau developed My Ocean Home – a film about the importance of the ocean and Beau’s connection to it.
Beau’s film has inspired Take 3’s school holiday film project, wherein kids around the world are being encouraged to submit their own video that explains why they love the ocean, and why it’s their second home.
How to enter
- Watch Beau’s My Ocean Home film below for inspiration
- Produce a film that explores your unique connection to the ocean
- Email your video (20mb or less) to email@example.com with subject line: My Ocean Home submission – [Full name]
- Take 3 prize pack including a Take 3 tote bag, stickers, stainless steel straw and a Take 3 hoody.
- The winner of the My Ocean Home school holiday film project will be acknowledged on Take 3 for the Sea’s Instagram, Facebook, website and LinkedIn
- Their film will be uploaded to Take 3’s Vimeo account as the 2020 My Ocean Home Project winner
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or any questions