The CEO Clean Up is back in 2020
The CEO Clean Up is back!
On Friday 20 November 2020, CEOs from around the Central Coast will converge at Terilbah Reserve, North Entrance to show leadership on sustainability. The unique event encourages CEOs, directors and business owners to roll up their sleeves and clean up their local community.
Last year’s event raised $15,000 and helped Take 3 run education programs in schools for 1,500 kids. To date, we’ve educated over 500,000 students in 1,000+ schools around Australia. This year, we’re hoping to raise $30,000 which will help us get closer to our goal of educating a million kids by 2023.
Who can participate?
- CEOs, directors, business owners and leaders on the Central Coast, NSW can participate in the clean up event
- Members of their organisations, friends and family are encouraged to participate by donating to their fundraising efforts
How does it work?
- Nominate a CEO at ceocleanup.com
- Once a CEO has been registered, they appear on ceocleanup.com/fundraise as a participant
- You can donate to their fundraising campaign and watch them climb the leaderboard!
When is the event?
- Friday 20 November 2020
- Terilbah Reserve, North Entrance, Central Coast
Is the event COVID safe?
- Yes. Take 3 is taking the necessary precautions as outlined by NSW Government to deliver a COVID safe event. You can read more about our COVID safe plan at ceocleanup.com/covid-safety/