Following the success of their previous CEO Clean-Ups, Take 3 for the Sea is delighted to announce that they are returning to Manly Cove Beach, Sydney, for their 2022 CEO Clean-Up.
This event, to be held on Friday 9 September 2022, is open to CEOs, directors, business owners and other industry leaders who want to demonstrate leadership on environmental sustainability and make a difference. The Clean-Ups are the first of their kind, providing business leaders with the opportunity to lead by example and make a positive change in their community by cleaning up the local environment, fundraising to support clean oceans and raising awareness of the plastic pollution problem.
Since the inaugural CEO Clean-Up in 2019, 170 CEOs and business leaders have collectively removed more than 56,000 pieces of rubbish from the environment, and raised almost $75,000 for Take 3.
“Funds raised at our CEO Clean-Ups help Take 3 to deliver vital education programs in schools, surf clubs and communities around Australia and the globe.” said Jacquie Riddell, CEO of Take 3. “We are focused on achieving the challenging goal of educating one million school children and removing 50 million pieces of litter by 2025, and the 2022 CEO Clean-Up will move us closer to achieving that goal.”
Take 3’s CEO Clean-Ups do more than just remove litter and raise money. They provide a perfect opportunity for the participating business owners to review how their companies use plastic and start taking steps to ‘turn off the tap’ of plastic production.
CEO Clean-Up Sydney, 2021
Who can participate?
- CEOs, directors, business owners and leaders
- Members of their organisations, friends and family are encouraged to participate by donating to the fundraising efforts.
How does it work?
- Register as a participating CEO here
- Start a fundraising campaign in your workplace – your employees, clients and customers can donate to your campaign and watch you climb the leaderboard here
- Come along to the CEO Clean-Up on Friday 9 September, meet the other CEOs that you’ve been competing against and learn who has raised the most money for Take 3!
Each participant will get free access to a host of fundraising resources to help them run their campaigns, including ready-made social media posts and creative fundraising ideas and tips.
The Take 3 CEO Clean-Up is a collaboration between Take 3 for The Sea and Central Coast digital content marketing agency, LEP Digital. The idea was born from a shared passion for reducing plastic waste in Australian business and industry.