We are thrilled to announce the relaunch of the Take 3 for the Sea Surf Life Saving Club program in Australia, and we invite your club to be a part of this impactful initiative.
While Surf Life Saving Clubs are renowned for their life-saving efforts, it’s now our beaches that need saving!
We’ve devised a fun, straightforward, and educational approach to empower your club in taking proactive steps towards combatting the critical issue of plastic pollution in our oceans. By joining us, your club can play a pivotal role in safeguarding our oceans and wildlife from plastic pollution.
WHAT’S IN STORE WITH THE TAKE 3 FOR THE SEA SLSC PROGRAM?
This unique experience is designed to elevate the role of SLSCs in their communities while championing environmental protection. It’s an opportunity for younger club members to step into leadership positions and make a tangible difference.
Participating clubs will receive all the necessary tools, incentives, and support to successfully execute the project, and the best part?
Sign up is entirely FREE!
Join a launch event with Take 3 for the Sea, club members, the community, and media.
- Appoint two Representatives (senior and junior) from your club to be the main points of contact and facilitate activities.
- Engage in three dynamic Live Webinars with Take 3 Educators:
– Workshop 1: Introduction to Plastic Pollution
– Workshop 2: Leadership & Environmental Stewardship
– Workshop 3: Taking Action to Find Solutions for Plastic Pollution
- Conduct three beach/reserve clean-ups with members and the community to remove marine debris.
- Provide feedback and reports to Take 3 about the program’s progress.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR CLUB AND MEMBERS:
- Showcase leadership in sustainability within your community.
- Inspire others to actively reduce waste, litter, and plastic pollution.
- Utilize Take 3’s resource toolkit to educate Nippers and Members about marine debris and potential solutions.
- Evaluate opportunities to minimize local sources of litter/pollution.
- Activate the community to collaborate in reducing sources of pollution locally.
- Join the Take 3 for the Sea’s SLSC Community
READY TO RIDE THE WAVE OF CHANGE?
We are excited to share this program with SLSC clubs across Australia. If you have any questions or enquiries, please feel free to contact the Take 3 SLSC team, at email@example.com.