Leave a gift in your will
Take 3 is an Australian charity removing rubbish from the environment through education programs, campaigns and clean-ups. For over ten years, Take 3 has championed a simple message that encourages everyone to get involved and help to protect our oceans from plastic pollution.
Your gift to Take 3 will ensure that your legacy contributes to a healthy ocean for generations to come.
A bequest is an instruction in your will that leaves a gift to a person, organisation or charity and is often referred to as ‘the gift that keeps on giving’.
How to leave a gift to Take 3:
- After your loved ones are provided for, consider the type of gift you would like to leave to Take 3
- Consult a solicitor to write or amend your will
- Use the correct wording. Suggested wording for including Take 3:
- “I give to Take 3 Ltd (ABN 39 169 307 340) for its general purposes the residue of my estate/ __% share of my estate/ the sum of $___, and I declare that the receipt of the XXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXX delegate shall be sufficient discharge to my Executors for this bequest.”
- Sign your Will (while witnessed)
- Please let us know
Take 3 recommends that you access legal advice to preparing or updating your will, as it is an important legal document.
Give in celebration
There are many special moments in life that call for celebration! Perhaps you’re getting married or turning another year older. You can make a ‘gift in celebration’ to Take 3 that helps to protect marine animals from plastic pollution and waste in their ocean homes.
Common celebrations where you can give the gift of Take 3:
There are many ways you can prepare to give in celebration for varying events. You can talk to your party planner or celebrant to organise it for you, or you can reach out to our fundraising team via email@example.com for more information.
All donations over $2 are 100% tax deductible