Are you a marketing professional with experience coordinating social and digital media channels? Are you a creative thinker with big ideas? Are you passionate about protecting the oceans and broader environment? We want to hear from you!
Job title: Social Media and Branding Officer
Location: Central Coast, NSW
Job type: Permanent Part Time – 15.2 hours per week
Job description: The Social Media and Branding Officer is responsible for coordinating Take 3’s social media profiles and the development of brand marketing activities. The Social Media and Branding Officer will work closely with the Communications Manager to deliver external communications activities which support the organisation’s strategic vision and mission, while representing the organisation’s values at all times. This role involves regular interactions with Take 3’s senior management, staff and volunteers to working cohesively toward a common goal.
- Tertiary level qualification in communications, graphic design, marketing or in a related field is essential
- Social Media coordination or management in a small-medium business environment
- Experience in a marketing communications role
- Previous work for a NFP or charitable organisation desired but not essential
Skills and attributes
The desired applicant is:
- A self-motivated and self-starting individual
- Highly organised and someone who pays close attention detail
- Be flexible in their work and adaptable to change
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Well developed interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently without supervision, while also thriving in a team environment
- Ability to build, manage and maintain positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders of the organisation
- Be passionate about the Take 3 cause and live the Take 3 values
What can you expect as part of the Take 3 team?
- You will play an integral role and be able to create a positive impact through your work with Take 3
- Incredible work-life balance with flexibility in your role and the opportunity to work partly from home
- Make a lasting and meaningful contribution to the environment, oceans and people
- Opportunity to work directly with the Take 3’s co-founders and CEO
- Access to a wealth of learning and development opportunities
Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about your experience in social media coordination, marketing and development of creative content, and include why you want to work for Take 3. Portfolio links or attachments are desirable.